Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Journey to Rockwell- Arch Office

         
On my 5 minute walk I stumbled upon the wonders and ideas of  many architects and designers in the Arch office in union square. Simplicity at its must complex stage. 

Once I entered the environment I noted that everyone was working and concentrated in their works, the monitors were filled with houses, architectural structure, I believe some type of motherboard programming was going on as well. My thoughts when I saw these models, ideas, and lector


  I learned that from Oscars to popup restaurants, Rockwell provides amazing structures that wow the eye, not so much focusing on structure but rather internal architecture that gives a synopsis of what happened or will happen at any given moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment